The Salem Brewery Association is a trade association of Independent Salem Breweries and associate members. The Association is organized and operated exclusively for non-profit purposes. The Association is organized to:
- Promote, in every lawful manner, the common interests of the members and the licensed brewing industry in Salem, Oregon;
- Employ agents to collect information of value to members regarding laws, provisions, directives, and orders as may be made by the United States government, the State of Oregon, and the political subdivisions thereof serving the Association, and to circulate such information to the members and general public;
- Hold membership in other associations, although the Association shall not be deemed to have approved the action of other associations by such membership, unless the Board of Directors of the Association so approves;
- Perform such other acts as may be necessary, in the opinion of the Board of Directors, to carry out the purpose of this Association.
- Promote the interests of breweries located in the area of Salem Oregon; and increase public awareness of locally available craft brewed beer.
- The Association shall not fix or set the prices and terms upon which the members buy and sell beer, limit or control the amounts of beer produced or purchased, boycott customers or suppliers, or allocate markets and customers.